HOW TO WIDTHDRAW MONEY

Monday 25 February 2013 2 comments
Learn Freelancing: HOW TO WIDTHDRAW MONEY

Now is the time to get the reward of your hard work:).There are a lot of methods to withdraw your funds.The list is given below


Express Withdrawal is the fastest way to receive funds - send funds directly to your local bankaccount! This is currently only available for selected countries.Paypal is also not availabe in Pakistan.

Skrill is the method most of people use in Pakistan. Go to Skrill ,get yourself registered,request a verification code at your home address,when you receive the mail,enter the verification code in skrill profile,now your bank account is verified.Now go to Freelancer.com,withdraw your money to skrill account,and then withdraw your money from skrill to your local bank account.The time taken by money to reach your local bank varies,it can take from 3-5 days.You can also use your money in skrill to do online shopping.

Wire transfer can also be used.Go to Freelancer.com,enter you bank account information,and you can use it to withdraw money directly to your account.It will take 5-10 days for funds to reach to your bank account.It also depends on the local bank you are using.

Freelancer Debit card is another option,it gives the following features

Learn Freelancing: Freelancer Debit Card

 You have got the money now Enjoy:)

For any help contact me Here or use the comment section:)

2 comments:

  • Unknown said...

    I'm still confused on what should I do when it comes to withdrawing on FreeLancer, I just recently joined FreeLancer about a week ago, I'm still thinking if I should link my parents card or I should just apply for an independent bank account, What do you think is the best thing to do?

  • Partner Asia said...

    Hello!

    I am an affiliate program manager for InstaForex Group – the Best Broker in Asia.

    We would like to offer you the affiliate program cooperation with InstaForex. If you are interested to get involve in high commission based program, please contact me and I will provide the details.

    If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me.

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2013 Learn Freelancing | Arduino Easy